To book online, you will be required to enter your credit card details and agree to our Cancellation Policy. The cost of the chosen treatment is payable at the completion of your treatment. Please note, we begin our treatments punctually. Should you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment time will be reduced.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your treatment or a 50% fee applies. Where less than 24 hours’ notice is provided, the full value of your treatment will be charged.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you cancel or move your appointment within 24 hours, we will deduct 50% of the treatment value from the gift card. No shows will forfeit the value of the voucher.
Gift vouchers can be purchased online and emailed. If you’d like to pick up a bespoke Chakana gift voucher, please call us and we are happy to arrange.
In order to ensure you receive your full allocated treatment time, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, your treatment time will be reduced to avoid inconveniencing other guests. For first-time customers, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so we can collect your personal details so we can best tailor your experience. Upon arrival at the spa, please turn off your mobile phone (or silence it).
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and debit cards.
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practiced in our spa, we have implemented measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your treatment for a later date.
- As per government requirements, we will register contact details of clients visiting the spa.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and spa staff.
- Therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- We are vigilant with hygiene standards, ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- All towels are newly laundered and fresh between each client.
- We follow an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- We ensure social distancing requirements are adhered to.
- Clients may request their therapist wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Clients may request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.